Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Paladin Tier 10 is EVIL

No, it's not just bad. It's far worse. It's evil.

I came home from work anticipating the start of another joyful raid week, and the first thing I did was open my browser. My homepage is the WoW R&D forums, and I happened to notice that the top thread at the time was "Paladin Tier 10 EEK!"

Being the extremely positive, optimistic person that I am, my first natural thought was "Oh, goodie! They've finally realeased my Tier 10 looks!" Upon following a link in this thread to the visuals, I realised that I was SO HORRIBLY WRONG.

And it's at this point that things start to get hazy. I'd had a shit day at work, taken a hefty pay cut ($28k if you're counting), and naturally I was pretty fucking pissed off. So I started punching my desk in my frustration at Blizzard's incompetence to design a decent tier set since T6.

I woke up at 1:30 AM, on the floor, under my desk, with a massive headache. Upon closer inspection of the room I was in, I realised that my printer was on the floor with me, and was probably responsible for the gaping hole in my head and the blood that was on the floor.

So yeah, that's why Paladin Tier 10 is evil. Don't trust it or anyone that likes it.

~P

2 comments: