Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Welcome to Emblem of Conquest!

Welcome to Emblem of Conquest, I hope you enjoy your stay here! First of all, allow me to introduce myself. I am Panasi, and I currently play a retribution paladin, raiding with the guild Fallen Chapter on the Blackrock-US server. For a long time I have been at the forefront of PvE progression, PvE being the primary reason for me to play this game, although I have dabbled in arena, mainly during TBC where I attained Gladiator rank in Seasons 1, 2 and 3 on my ex-main, an undead mage. Not really into it anymore, however, for a number of reasons!

This blog will hopefully be useful to anyone, regardless of their skill level or experience in the game. This may sound a little ambitious, but I'm hoping my wide breadth of knowledge will be able to accomplish this and supply my readerbase with information that suits them. I'll mainly be discussing PvE, as well as paladins and game changes, however I may throw in the odd post on other aspects of the game! Stay tuned and be sure to check back soon! I'll have my first piece of content up tomorrow.

~P

No comments:

Post a Comment