Thursday, March 11, 2010

I feel dirty.

I've been bad. So very bad.

So my guild killed Deathbringer Saurfang (heroic, of course, taking us to 8/12 total) this week. I should probably be happy for this, but the kill was rather hollow because each member of the raid was doing 5% more damage and healing and had 5% more health.

Perhaps I'm being facetious, but I personally don't think we'd have killed it without the buff, and that's sad. Either way, we'll never find out if we could have killed it or not. Yes, the option's there to turn the buff off, but let's be serious here - with absolutely zero incentive to do so, do you really think this option is going to be exercised?

On the upside though, I was able to break 12000 DPS on this fight for the first time thanks to the buff. Awesome.

~P

No comments:

Post a Comment