Friday, January 15, 2010

Don't you just love idiots?

Well done to the idiots of Blackrock who have made me slightly richer.

Question 1: What do you do when someone spams trade with "WTB uncut epic gems, 110g for purple/orange"?

Answer: Buy two stacks of Dreadstones from the AH for 85-90g each.

Question 2: What do you do you when someone spam trade with "WTB Star Wood x20"?

Answer: Head over to an enchanting supplies vendor and buy some, selling them to this guy for a moderate (1300%) profit.

Anyway, this was just some fun I've had of late while I've been trying to think of actual meaningful content to post. There's some pretty interesting discussion going on in the forums with regards to what I posted on Wednesday.

Additionally, Blizzard have also done a developer chat on Twitter again, which will surely give me plenty of things to tear my hair out at.

No comments:

Post a Comment